I know I have a chocolate cookie recipe up already but this one is just too good not to share, its velvety richness is what helped give these decadent cookies their name. and like my best cookies ever recipe these will make non vegans think twice that all we eat is rabbit food.
These little cookies are perfect topped with raspberries or blueberries. Just add a few berries to the top of the cookies just before you bake them.
- 200g Plain gluten free flour mix
- 30g Cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- ½ Tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- ½ Tsp salt
- 115g Dairy free butter
- 150g Soft brown sugar
- 50g Caster sugar
- 1 Tsp egg replacer mixed with 3 Tsp of warm water
- 40g Chocolate Soya pudding
- 50g Chocolate chips
- ½ Tsp White wine vinegar
Pre-heat your oven to 200c/400f/ or Gas mark 6 and line a cookie sheet with non stick parchment paper
- In a bowl swift together your flour, cocoa, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt and move to one side.
- In another bowl beat together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy,
- add your egg replacer, chocolate soya pudding and mix until well combined,
- Now add your dry ingredients a little at a time mixing well,
- Once you have nearly added all your flour mix add your chocolate chips and white wine vinegar, and mix again
- The trick to these cookies is chilling the dough, you need to chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour two if you can
- Once chilled place spoon full of the cookie dough on a baking sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes
- When cooked move to a cooling rack and cool